Unique LiFePO4 battery protection!
The OptiMate Lithium 0.8A 4S charges LiFePO4 / LFP (Lithium Iron Phosphate) 4-series batteries with nominal voltage of 12.8V – 13.2V.
- Saves low voltage LiFePO4 batteries
- Specialized LiFePO4 charge cycle
- Maintains & protects LiFePO4 batteries
- Battery BMS reset.
- CHARGING AMPS : 8A
- USE : Indoor / Outdoor (lowest temperature: -4°F / -20°C).
- SAVE : Low Volt Start of 0.5V + 3 step low volt save & test.
- IDEAL FOR :LiFePO4 (LFP) 4 series cell 12.8 / 13.2V batteries from 2 – 30Ah.
- INPUT : Global (100-240V 50-60Hz), high efficiency (CEC listed), fully sealed.
- STYLE : Weatherproof case with wall mounts, with 6ft / 180cm AC supply lead and 6ft / 180cm charge lead ending in SAE connector. Weatherproof battery lead& standard battery clip set
SAFE: No risk of overcharging. Totally safe for vehicle electronics. Sparks suppressed. Safe for long-term battery maintenance. Automatic shut-down if short-circuited or battery disconnected.
Browse to discover the best motorcycle Mirrors collection LSL, Barracuda, HIGHSIDER,MOTOGADGET...
In addition to complete custom motorcycle exhaust systems, you will also find a selection of header pipes, exhaust heat shields, DIY ...
Wide selection of motorcycle grips for your chopper, bobber, cafe racer or custom motorcycle.
Here you can find mini motorcycle turn signals, motorcycle LED turn signals, motorcycle turn signals with incandescent lamps, relays and resistors.
Find out our selection of motorcycle headlights and headlight kits.
Find a huge range of motorcycle rear & tail lights from highsider, ShinYo, Kellerman...
Standard and customised motorcycle instruments for OE manufacturers end users
Get the comfort and style that you deserve with a new Motorcycle Seat.
Rear sets are another great way to make your cafe racer more serious. Sets like these will allow for a much more comfortable riding position if you plan to lay low
Shop all the best brands & styles of Full Face Motorcycle Helmets here
It's important to keep your motorcycle battery in tip-top condition; but especially important during the colder months as poor weather can take it's toll on your ...