The m-Lock is a contact free digital ignition lock with RFID technology and substitutes mechanical ignition locks or their electrical switching feature respectively.
The associated digital key/transponder only has to be approached to the m-Lock (switching distance approx. 40-50 mm) and the ignition is switched on or off completely contact free.
The m-Lock is based on the latest RFID technology (Radio Frequency Identification) and therefore, unlike e.g. radio remote controls, tamper-proof. Each key/transponder has a unique digital code. The m-Lock can be actuated with the correct digital code only. Key/transponder and m-Lock are absolutely free of mechanical wear. The m-Lock switches automotive relays with a possible load of up to 40A - sufficient power for every on-board system.
The hidden mounting of the small m-Lock, covered by non-metallic parts like e.g. a plastic side panel, permits completely removing the mechanic ignition lock. Clean look and various design possibilities are guaranteed - especially for custom bikes!
The available option 'Glass Tube' is so small (3 x 13 mm) that it can be sewn into the glove. Please note the reduced switching distance (about 5-10 mm) of the Glass Tube transponder. The 2 included standard keys (teardrop shape) are key fob sized.
All keys/transponders are available as a replacement 'key blank' and can be 'taught' to the desired m-Lock.
All advantages summarized:
- RFID technology is tamper-resistant
- each key has a unique code
- the key first activates the m-Lock without touching it and then, via the relay, the entire on-board system
- neither key nor m-Lock suffer from mechanical wear
- the key requires no battery - failsafe
- no overload or scorched pins possible due to indirect switching via the 40 A main relay
- the m-Lock is very compact an can be mounted hidden in many places
- water tight and vibration resistant because of the moulded-in construction
- depending on the model, key sizes range from very small (key fob sized) to tiny (glass vial) and may be integrated into other objects like gloves, clothing, pendants (NON-METALLIC!) etc.
- keys can be easily purchased and 'learned' to any m-Lock - your integrated locksmith
- a switching distance of 4 - 5 cm ensures convenient switching while excluding the possibility of accidental engagement
- An integrated LED shows the status of the m-Lock while mounting, connecting and 'teaching' new keys
Dimensions and specifications:
Transmitter/receiver, diameter of installed assembly: 30 mm
Height: 14 mm
Cable length: approx. 50 cm
Weight incl. cable: approx. 30 g
Fixture: 2 x M3 threaded hole on back side
Operating voltage: 6V - 18V
Operating temperature: -20 °C +80 °C
m-Lock with approx. 50 cm connector cable
1 user key and 1 master key (teardrop shape)
1 automotive relay 12V/40A
4 flat pins with isolating sleeves
detailed installation and operating instructions
NOTE: We do not recommend using the m-Lock combined with immobilizers! Contact your dealer/manufacturer for informations about the possible deactivation of the immobilizer.
Browse to discover the best motorcycle Mirrors collection LSL, Barracuda, HIGHSIDER,MOTOGADGET...
In addition to complete custom motorcycle exhaust systems, you will also find a selection of header pipes, exhaust heat shields, DIY ...
Wide selection of motorcycle grips for your chopper, bobber, cafe racer or custom motorcycle.
Here you can find mini motorcycle turn signals, motorcycle LED turn signals, motorcycle turn signals with incandescent lamps, relays and resistors.
Find out our selection of motorcycle headlights and headlight kits.
Find a huge range of motorcycle rear & tail lights from highsider, ShinYo, Kellerman...
Standard and customised motorcycle instruments for OE manufacturers end users
Get the comfort and style that you deserve with a new Motorcycle Seat.
Rear sets are another great way to make your cafe racer more serious. Sets like these will allow for a much more comfortable riding position if you plan to lay low
Shop all the best brands & styles of Full Face Motorcycle Helmets here
It's important to keep your motorcycle battery in tip-top condition; but especially important during the colder months as poor weather can take it's toll on your ...
Custom parts for Triumph Bonneville
Custom parts for BMW R9T
Roadster / Scrambler / Pure / Racer / Urban GS
Custom parts for BMW R 850/1100/1150 GS
The BMW K100 is a family of four-cylinder 987 cc motorcycles that were manufactured by BMW from 1983 to 1992...
KIT will transform your Ducati Scrambler into a go-anywhere machine.